Whether you think the time for change has come or the time for come has changed, here are some definitions of that already overused word, thanks to the Googles:
- Become different in essence; losing one's or its original nature
- An event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
- A relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event; "He attributed the change to their marriage"
- Make or become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- Switch: lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
- Exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- A different or fresh set of clothes; "she brought a change in her overnight bag"
- Coins of small denomination regarded collectively;
- The balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due