Brand Panel at Social Media Week: Problem Solved.



I was delighted to moderate a panel this morning as part of Social Media Week. The topic was "Making the Brand: Social Media for the Long Haul" and the panelist were Ian Shafer, CEO of Deep Focus; Brian Morrissey of AdWeek and Gary Vanerychuck of Wine Library TV.
We trashed a few brands, challenged a few pet notions and figured out how to solve absolutely everything, in about two hours.

Don't believe me? Watch the video of the proceedings at Ustream.tv, and then continue the conversation on Twitter at #mtb09, or comment below.

We got the ball rolling with the Powerpoint above. History will pass before your eyes in fewer than 30 seconds, or more, depending on your click rate.

Cross posted at Epicenter.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Tish Grier said…
Hey John, sorry I missed this panel (had no idea last week was Social Media Week in NYC--but had to get back to home and work anyway.)

Although, IMO, I've been hearing similar things from various soc. media pundits for, oh, the past year or so...and little is changing. I have a theory about that(will be blogging it later.)

What's beginning to disappoint me at soc. media events is that they're full of soc. media people, marketing people, p.r. people, and a few web designers. Rarely in attendance are the people who need to hear the message.

Popular posts from this blog

Reuters Opinion 1.0

I Want My Mmmmm ... TV

Run, OJ — Run!